We collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail, aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, and information volunteered by the consumer (such as survey information and/or site registrations). The information we collect is used to improve the content of our Web pages and the quality of our service, and is not shared with or sold to other organizations for commercial purposes, except to provide products or services you've requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service of the cartWiz service, or as otherwise required by law.
Information Gathering and Usage
- When you register for cartWiz we ask for information such as your name, company name, email address, billing address, payment information, and information about your shopping cart, including login information or other connection credentials required to communicate with your shopping cart service. Members who sign up for the free account are not required to enter payment information.
- Easy E-Junkie LLC uses collected information for the following general purposes: products and services provision, billing, identification and authentication, services improvement, contact, and research. Easy E-Junkie LLC does not share your personal information with third parties, unless explicitly approved by you.
- A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, that is sent to your browser from a web site's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive.
- Cookies are required to use the cartWiz service.
Easy E-Junkie LLC uses third party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run the cartWiz service. Although Easy E-Junkie LLC owns the code, databases, and all rights to the cartWiz application, you retain all rights to your data.
Easy E-Junkie LLC may disclose personally identifiable information under special circumstances, such as to comply with subpoenas or when your actions violate the Terms of Service of the cartWiz service.
Easy E-Junkie LLC may periodically update this policy. We will notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to the primary email address specified in your cartWiz service account or by placing a prominent notice on our site. You retain the right to access, amend, correct or delete your personal information where it is inaccurate at any time. To do so, please contact privacy (at) easye-junkie (dot) com